2020 TURKISH AIRLINES EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four is being organised and promoted by Euroleague Ventures S.A. (hereinafter “Organizer” or “EV”, indistinctly). The Organizer has entitled StubHub to process Event ticket purchases and invoices on behalf of the Organizer. The 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four (the “Event”) will take place in Cologne, Germany at the Lanxess Arena (the “Arena”). On Friday, 22 May, the first Semifinal game will start at 18:00 (local time) and the second Semifinal game will take place afterwards. On Sunday, 24 May, the Third Place Game will start at 17:30 (local time) and the Championship Game will take place afterwards.
Organizer reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date and location of the Event due to unforeseen extraordinary circumstances: force majeure, safety and/or security reasons or other decisions made by any competent authority which have a major impact on the Event being held at the Arena.
The teams will qualify for the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in the following manner:
• The 18 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague teams will play the Regular Season from 3 October 2019 to 10 April 2020.
• The eight qualified teams from the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Regular Season will play the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Playoffs from 21 April to 6 May 2020.
• The four winners of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Playoffs will qualify for the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four to be played on 22 and 24 May 2020.
For any questions, please contact the Customer Care Centre at [email protected]
You are kindly requested to send all queries in English or German. Queries sent in other languages will be translated using an automatic translator and the response will be provided in English or German.
Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, if necessary, to ensure proper and safe staging of the Event. Organizer will notify Customers of such changes via an email sent to the address indicated when purchasing the Ticket and Customer will have the choice to consent to such changes or to withdraw his/her purchase is already concluded.
Should any provisions of the Terms and Conditions, Event Rules, In-Arena Code of Conduct or Arena Rules be declared void, ineffective, illegal or unenforceable by any competent court, regulator or authority the remainder of these shall remain in effect as if such void, ineffective, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had not been included and where required and/or permitted under applicable law, the invalid provision shall be replaced with a provision, which closely approximates the purpose of such invalid provision.
1. Each ticket (hereinafter “Ticket”) entitles you to attend all the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four games (hereinafter the “Event”).
2. Ticket prices include local taxes. Service charges: sales are subject to a service commission on the price of each Ticket. This commission will not in any case exceed 2.5% on the face value.
3. Accessible Seats: The organisation has reserved a number of Tickets for people with disabilities. To request them, please send an email to [email protected] (limited number of seats available on a first come, first served basis) with a valid disability certificate. Only one person will be authorised to accompany a holder of an accessible seat Ticket.
4. Hospitality packages (Courtside Seats and any other Premium Seats): these packages grant the holder to certain specific benefits which are included within the price of the ticket. For more information please send an email to [email protected]
5. Other important information:
o The games will take place on 22 May and 24 May 2020. The Semifinals will be played on Friday, 22 May, while the Third Place Game and the Championship Game will be played on Sunday, 24 May.
o Customers will be able to select the preferred available seat(s) within the chosen category.
o Every customer can order a maximum of 6 (six) Tickets.
o Tickets can only be purchased by an active credit or debit card with the CVC number. Customer understands and agrees that in the event that Customers’ bank rejects payment of the purchase price tickets will not be allocated.
o The ticketing platform may provide Customer with information on the currency exchange rates and the purchase price in euros. This information is provided for information purposes only. Credit card issuing bank will apply its own currency exchange rated (if applicable) and may levy additional fees or charges for such transaction. Customer shall contact their respective credit card issuing bank before purchasing a Ticket in order to enquire about the credit card issuing bank’s exchange rates, charges or fees. EV shall not be responsible for any such exchange rates, fees or charges levied by the credit card issuing bank.
o Purchased tickets will be emailed to the customers at the email address they have provided during the registration process on the StubHub website starting from 11 May 2020. It is responsibility of the Customer to contact the Organizer at least 24 hours before the Event in case that purchased tickets are not received.
o Customers are requested to review their Tickets for any inaccuracies, in particular with regards to their Ticket(s) quantity, price and category. Any inaccuracies shall be immediately notified to Organizer.
o Entry to the Arena is only permitted with a valid Ticket, each of which will grant access to only one person.
o EV shall not be responsible for defective, lost or stolen Ticket(s) and will accept no obligation to reissue any such Ticket(s) provided that where there is a defect of a Ticket entirely attributable to EV, EV shall where reasonably possible block the Ticket connected after notification of the defect and issue a new Ticket upon provision of sufficient evidence form the Customer and provided that EV has been notified of such defect within ten (10) days of receipt of Ticket.
o Resale of the Ticket is only permitted through the official partner StubHub at http://www.stubhubtickets.com/euroleague-select-language/
o EV reserves the right to alter the seating for safety and security reasons, without granting the Customer any right to having Tickets being exchanged or money refunded.
o Children under 36 months may enter the Arena without a Ticket provided that they are accompanied by an adult but must sit on said adult’s lap. Children born earlier than 25 May 2017 will not be allowed to enter the Arena without a Ticket. In order to demonstrate the age of the child, ID proof may be required to be shown at the entrance.
o Children under the age of 16 years may enter the Arena accompanied by an adult. The adult has to be older than 18 years.
o Tickets purchased at any vendor or platform that is not displayed on www.f4tickets.com will not be considered as valid, and therefore will not grant access to the Event.
o By buying a Ticket, Customer agrees on the Terms and Conditions and the Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct. By entering the Arena, Customer agrees to be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the Euroleague Basketball In Arena Code of Conduct.
o Tickets shall not be used for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or any other similar commercial or non-commercial purposes, or used as a prize (or part of a prize) in any contest, competition, promotional game of change, lottery or sweepstake. Tickets used in breach of this shall be void with no right to a refund and will be refused or be evicted from the Arena and may be liable to further legal action.
o Any unauthorised sale or transfer of a Ticket may be reported to the police.
6. Customer acknowledges and accepts that EV may use service providers throughout the sales process, However, Tickets shall remain the property of EV at all times.
7. Customers attending the Event at the Arena, acknowledge and consent to being photographed, filmed or taped by EV and its affiliates and/or any third parties appointed thereby, which shall have the right, in perpetuity or for the maximum term permitted under applicable laws to use, broadcast, publish and license (including for commercial or promotional purposes), without any requirement for payment of money or other form of consideration, the Customer’s voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video and/or audio display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies.
8. All online ticket purchases are final, regardless of which four teams qualify to play the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four and that (except in case of cancellation of the Event) no cancellations will be permitted and/or refunds or exchanges given.
9. In the event of cancellation, abandonment or postponement of the Event, Customers will be bound by the Refund Policy in respect of any refunds of the Tickets purchased provided however that it shall not entitle the Customer to a refund of the services fee or a refund of any costs and expenses incurred in relation to travel or accommodation.
10. Customer attending the Event voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury (including injuries resulting in death) or damages to its property or possessions and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Event, however caused.
11. By purchasing tickets customer acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
12. Customer warrants that all information provided when purchasing the Tickets is true. If Customer is subsequently found to be in breach, EV shall be entitled to void Customer’s tickets (if issued).
13. EV shall not be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the games of the Event caused by virtue of the position of the seat and/or the actions of other spectators.
14. The contract between the customer and EV made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been made in Luxembourg.
15. Customers will be required to provide the following personal data: first and last name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, country of residence and favourite team.
16. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions, Event Rules or Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct shall entitle EV to cancel and invalidate the Ticket with no right to a refund. EV shall have the right to claim for caused damages as a consequence of said breach.
• Entrance to the Arena will be permitted during such hours as specified on the Ticket or as published on https://www.euroleague.net/
• Entrance to the Arena shall be subject to:
o Compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules, the In-Arena Code of Conduct, the applicable laws (whether statutory or otherwise including health and safety requirements) governing access or presence at the Arena, attendance at the Event, use of Tickets, general safety or other laws and regulations issued by any authority that has jurisdiction or authority in relation to the holding of the Event in the Arena.
o Presentation of a valid Ticket per person and, upon request, proof of identity with valid photograph (passport or national identity card).
o For safety and security purposes, if and when requested by stewards, safety personnel and/or any other legally authorised persons representing the Organizer, shall submit to inspections, body checks and examinations (including through the use of technical aids) to ensure that they are not in possession of dangerous, prohibited or unauthorised items and be subject to additional safety controls inside the Arena, as the case may arise.
• For Customers’ comfort, they are kindly requested to arrive at the Arena two hours before the beginning of the Event. Customers arriving after the commencement of the Event may be led into the Arena seating area during a suitable break only and will be seated according to the instructions of the Event staff, which will not guarantee seating before the commencement of the respective game.
• Access is permitted with a printed Ticket ([email protected]) or with an e-Ticket (mobile ticket).
• In the case of a printed Ticket ([email protected]), each Ticket shall be printed on a white DIN A4 paper sheet.
• When printing, the Ticket should not be resized (otherwise the barcode will not be readable).
• The barcode shall be displayed in a high-quality print.
• No fold shall be made over the barcode and the paper sheet shall not come into contact with liquids.
• It is highly recommended to use a laser printer or high-quality ink printer. StubHub and EV are not responsible for the printing on a lower quality printer (resolution under 300dpi or Matrix printer), which may not enable access to the arena.
• Customer shall have their Ticket ready to show at the venue entrance and shall keep it with them during the whole duration of the Event.
• Defective Tickets such as for example tickets not being displayed due to defective mobile phone or insufficient battery or with incorrect information being displayed on the Ticket, with illegible printing or missing seat numbers, will be rejected at the entrance to the Arena.
• Customer shall have a valid ID or Passport with them at the entrance of the arena, as it might be requested to be shown, to match it with their purchase.
• Each Ticket (and the included barcode) will authorize only one entrance. Re-entry will not be authorized. In this sense, Ticket holders leaving the Arena will not be re-admitted.
• The barcode is unique to each Ticket.
• Ticket copies, misuses or abuses will be prosecuted in accordance to German Law.
All personal information submitted to StubHub through the Ticket purchases will be included in two different databases:
Such data will be processed by StubHub and EV in accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
The purpose of the data collection is to process the Ticket purchases and to keep customers informed of any relevant information regarding the Tickets or the Event, and upon the customer’s express acceptance when submitting its data, to accept that StubHub and/or EV process its data for the purposes of sending commercial communications informing about their products and services and products and services of their corresponding partners.
The legal basis for such processing will be the performance of the relationship between Organizer and Customer, and for the cases expressly indicated above related to commercial communications, consents or promotional events, Customer’s express consent. Under the GDPR Customer may exercise his/her right of access, rectification or deletion of data, request the processing to be restricted, oppose it or request data portability at any time by sending a written notice to:
- Euroleague Ventures SA, 60 Grand-Rue L-1660 Luxembourg, or by sending an email to [email protected]
- StubHub, 1 More London Place, London, SE1 2AF, or by sending an email to [email protected]
You may also file a claim with the Agency for Data Protection.
In the event that EV is in breach of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, EV shall only be responsible for such loss or damage suffered by the Customer which was reasonably foreseeable as a result of the breach. EV shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable or contemplated at the time Customer entered into a contract pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this, EV is not liable for any business losses and EV will have no liability to any Customer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
In any event, to the maximum extent permitted by law, EV hereby exclude any liability for loss, damage or injury to a Customer and/or their property or possessions, including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs, regardless of whether the loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of the events; is reasonably foreseeable or is in the contemplation of the parties or otherwise.
Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions, EV does not seek to exclude or limit its liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for death or personal injury caused by EV’s negligence or for any other matter for which it is not possible to exclude or limit liability by law.
Nothing stated or implied in these Terms and Conditions will affect Customer’s statutory rights or any rights that can’t be excluded under the laws of Germany.
A ticket (“Ticket”) is subject to revocation upon violation of the following rules. The Ticket holder, and any minor accompanying them (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), agrees to all the terms and conditions established herein and must respect the Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules, the In-Arena Code of Conduct and all German laws and regulations concerning sports events.
The Holder must act in accordance with the following rules and restrictions:
The entry and stay in the Arena for the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four is subject to the compliance with all applicable regulations of the Terms and Conditions, Arena rules, Event Rules and the EB In-Arena Code of Conduct. Holders must keep the Ticket with them for the entire period in the Arena and submit it at the request of the Event security staff for checking at any given time.
1. The holders agree to sit in their assigned seats, behave in a civic way and comply with the Arena Rules, Terms and Conditions and the EB In-Arena Code of Conduct and the instructions provided by Event staff, thus avoiding situations that may jeopardise the safety and security or well-being of the spectators, participants and Event staff and/or hinder the smooth running of the Event.
2. Holders shall be strictly forbidden inside the Arena to express, to disseminate of any insulting, racist, xenophobic, sexist, religious, political or other illegal/prohibited messages, particularly discriminatory propaganda messages or being in possession of such material.
3. Without limitation, it is strictly forbidden to do any of the following inside the Arena:
a. Occupy or access areas which are close to the public or for which access is unauthorised in accordance with the relevant ticket category held by Holder.
b. Restrict or loiter in areas open to traffic, footpaths and roadways, entrances and exits to visitor areas and emergency exits
c. Engage in any other conduct which may endanger any person at the Arena.
4. Fans supporting the teams participating in the Event may not be segregated at the Arena and each Holder agrees to behave responsibly and in line with safety and security standards.
5. Holders shall not take, record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the Arena or the Event (as well as any result and/or statistics of the Event) other than for this/her exclusive, private and domestic use (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by wat of example only, shall not include recording and/or transmitting any sound, image and/or description of the Arena for any commercial purpose). It is strictly forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, picture, image, data, description, result and/or statistics of the Event in whole or in part, or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. Copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned to EV. Where assignment is not possible under applicable laws, Holder grants to EV an exclusive, irrevocable and royalty free license to use such copyright, database and other intellectual property rights. Holder agrees (if and whenever required to do so by EV) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to EV absolutely and free of all encumbrances and other charges.
6. EV reserves the right to refuse entry or escort from the Arena every person who does not comply with the Arena Rules, Terms and Conditions and/or EB In-Arena Code of Conduct and/or the conditions specified on the Ticket, who is or seems to be under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances, or whose behaviour is disorderly in the opinion of EV. In these cases, no refunds will be provided to the Holder.
7. In case of injury of any person, the Holder must notify the Event staff immediately.
8. It is not permitted to bring into the Arena any alcoholic drinks, food, bottles, cans and any other type of containers (excluding labelled medication accompanied by medical prescription and baby food in permitted recipients); narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances; political and advertising materials; glass and toxic substances; bags larger than 25 litre capacity; any type of weapons or objects that may be used as such (lighters, -, sticks, pressurised containers, flagpoles, etc.); flares, fireworks, explosives or, in general, inflammable, smoky or corrosive products. Likewise, it is not permitted to bring any kind of drones or animals, except for guide dogs. It is forbidden to bring any object that may disturb the job of the people involved in a game, such as laser pointers, whistles and loudspeakers. It is forbidden to bring flags and banners larger than 2m x 3m provided that they are fire resistance approved. Banners and flags may not be hung in the Arena unless express authorization has been provided by EV for a specific space It is also prohibited to use banners, symbols, emblems or texts that directly or indirectly incite violence or that include discriminatory messages. Only the consumption of food and drinks purchased in the Arena is permitted. EV reserves the right to forbid the entry of coins and umbrellas. Items that resemble any of the above prohibited items may likewise not be allowed. Smoking inside the Arena is prohibited. No refunds will be provided to Holders who are refused entry or ejected from the Arena on account of the above.
9. Small personal photo cameras and phones are allowed into the Arena. DSLR or SLR cameras with lens up to 55mm are also allowed. DSLR or SLR with lens over 55mm, digital HD video cameras, standard or mini-tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted into the Arena, so you are kindly requested not to bring it along.
EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL IN-ARENA CODE OF CONDUCT
Euroleague Basketball is committed to providing a fun, welcoming, safe and enjoyable experience. It is the collective objective of the league and its clubs to do everything possible to assure that our games provide a memorable experience for all of our fans, regardless of sports results.
Euroleague Basketball values the support of all our fans – whether they are home or visiting team supporters, players, coaches, referees, season ticket customers, part of a group, single-game or mini-plan buyers, employees, partners, media, team/arena personnel and guests. We thank you in advance for your patronage and cooperation in adhering to the Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct (the “Code of Conduct”).
This Code of Conduct applies to any person in the arena.
• Respect all attendees and personnel.
• Refrain from any physical harm or threats, and from any disruptive behaviour, including abusive, lewd and vulgar language, obscene gestures or messages, or any clothing featuring the above that directly or indirectly incites violence.
• Sit only in your assigned reserved seat (unless you have a ticket in a general admission sector), and be prepared to show your ticket to ushers, stewards or security personnel when requested.
• Comply with requests from arena or Event staff personnel regarding arena policies, this Code of Conduct and emergency procedures.
Individuals are encouraged to report any failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct to the security personnel and/or any other channel made available by the Event personnel.
• No person will violate any local, regional or national laws.
• No person will enter or remain on the arena property for unlawful purposes.
• No unauthorized person will interfere with the free passage of game attendees in public areas by deliberately obstructing or blocking aisles, walkways or other areas commonly used for public access or egress.
• No person will take, deface, degrade, damage or destroy — including but not limited to littering, spitting, painting, cutting, urinating, or defecating on — any property that does not belong to them.
• All persons are expected at all times to treat players, coaches, referees, game personnel, entertainers and all arena personnel with respect, decorum and proper etiquette.
• Unless the proper credentials or tickets have been issued, no person will enter or attempt to enter any area of the arena that is not intended for public enjoyment and access, including but not limited to any offices, storage units, television production areas, media areas, concession stands, locker rooms, or other back-of-house areas.
• No person will engage in conduct that disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the arena and/or the presentation of the games or its participants, including but not limited to vendors, media, partners, players, coaches, referees, security personnel and arena/league personnel.
• Disruptive behavior is conduct that causes other persons attending games, including club/arena/league personnel, players, referees, partners, vendors and guests to experience unreasonable annoyance or alarm and includes but is not limited to conduct that involves the use of abusive, threatening or vulgar language, gestures or signs.
• Euroleague Basketball and its clubs welcome all people and do not and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status. Any person using language, gestures or signage that is discriminatory will not be tolerated and is ground for immediate removal from the arena and other potential actions, including permanent ban from the arena and attendance at Euroleague Basketball games.
• No person will take, deface, degrade, damage or destroy materials, equipment, furniture, fixtures or other types of personal property belonging to the arena, league or club, or its customers, vendors, partners, media and guests; nor use them in a manner that is inconsistent with the customary use thereof, or in a destructive, abusive or potentially damaging manner, or in a manner that is likely to cause a person injury.
• All persons entering the arena are subject to search.
• Use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes and vaping devices) or illegal drugs of any kind inside or immediately adjacent to the arena, except in designated areas, is not allowed.
• No alcoholic beverages may be brought inside the arena from the outside.
• No weapons whatsoever are allowed inside the arena, including knives, guns, brass knuckles, flares/firecrackers poles/sticks, laser pointers or any other device that can be used to cause harm or injury to another person.
• Whistles are not allowed inside the arena, as well as horns that make the same sound as the scorer’s table signals.
• No person will be visibly intoxicated and/or under the influence of illegal substances.
• No person will distribute, display (including on apparel) or place handbills, flyers or posters, play music, promote brands or conduct any form of business or commercial activity, unless authorized in writing by the Event staff and allowed in accordance with local, regional and/or national laws.
Banners, signs and/or flags are allowed, subject to adherence to the principles of respect and language, as stated above.
o Affixing banners, signs and/or flags to arena handrails, stairs or other locations that may violate emergency evacuation procedures or public safety is not allowed – fans bringing signs must only affix them in accordance with the Event policies.
Throwing any objects is prohibited.
All persons must wear shirt, pants and shoes (including skirts or shorts).
• All persons’ personal hygiene and clothing cleanliness must comply with commonly acceptable social standards.
• No person will engage in sexual conduct inside or immediately adjacent to the arena.
Additional Provisions for Courtside and Bench Seat Ticket Holders:
• Standing is to be limited to a minimum.
Courtside and bench seat ticket holders will remain seated while the game is in progress. o Accessing and/or leaving the courtside seats is permitted when the game is not in play.
Courtside and bench seat ticket holders may not step forward onto the court at any time nor interfere with the free movement of referees, players or team/arena personnel.
Courtside and bench seat ticket holders may not interfere with portable TV cameras or accredited staff’s photo or video cameras.
No banners, signs or flags are permitted in the courtside and bench seats, nor can any clothing item be held up obstructing the visibility of others.
Musical or noisy items are not allowed in the courtside and bench seats.
Violations of the Code of Conduct:
Euroleague Basketball, the clubs and local authorities reserve the right to prohibit admission to the arena and/or expel any person who violates the Code of Conduct.